This integration allows you to automate actions through Zapier whenever customers leave a review.
Easily create trigger events based on:
You will be able to integrate with any number of systems Zapier integrates with and receive your Fera reviews information across multiple platforms.
Zapier Integration Setup
📝Note: The easiest way to connect Fera and Zapier is to use this link!
If you choose not to use this link, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Configuration on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
2. Click on "Apps & Integrations."
3. Find the Zapier option and click "Connect".
4. From here, you will be taken to the main Zapier & Fera integration page. Select the "Connect Fera" button.
5. If you don't have an account on Zapier, the app will automatically redirect you to the sign-up page. All you need to do is create an account and proceed.
6. Users that already have an account will be redirected to the "Create a Zap" page. Select the event type and press "Continue."
7. In order to finish the Fera & Zapier integration process, click the "Sign-In" button.
8. Enter your domain and click "Yes, Continue."
9. Authorise Zapier to access your Fera account.
10. That's it. Fera and Zapier have been successfully connected!
How to Create a Zap
To create a zap, you can either:
Under Trigger, select the Fera app.
Choose the event that will start the zap and click continue.
Then select your Fera account and click continue.
Finally click, Test Trigger.
Under Action, choose the app event.
You can choose whatever platform works best for you and your team.
Choose a Trigger.
e.g. In slack, a new message will be sent in a channel of your choosing.
Under setup action, you will select the channel you want your message to be send to and type in the message text.
Select Test Trigger
Then click the blue Publish Zap button.
You will then get a popup saying that your zap has been published!