Contlo is an AI native marketing platform that enables modern businesses to leverage their brand's own generative AI Model to run & optimize end-to-end marketing.
With this app, you can boost your sales with an AI Native Marketing Platform!
This integration will allow you to:
Trigger an email automation based on when you approve a review
Create segments using filters like rating, product title, product URL & review title
Boost your marketing through different channels offered by Contlo
Once you have approved a review in Fera, all those contacts will populate in the audience section of Contlo with the following events and their respective usecase:
Fera Review Submitted
Triggers when review is approved by the merchant.
Fera Media Submitted
Triggers when media for any review is approved by the merchant.
Contlo Integration Setup
📝Note: The easiest way to connect Fera and Contlo is to use this link!
1. Go to Configuration on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
2. Click on "Apps & Integrations."
3. Find the Contlo option and click "Connect".
If you don't have an account on Contlo, the app will automatically redirect you to the sign-up page. All you need to do is create an account and proceed.
4. Users that already have an account will be redirected to the Apps page.
5. Click "Connect to Fera"
6. You will then be redirected to an authorization page
- Click the green Authorize button
7. That's it. Fera and Contlo have been successfully connected!
Creating an Automation Flow
After successfully integrating Fera with Contlo, you need to create a new automation flow in Contlo that uses the 'Fera Review submitted' trigger.