If you want to send links to your customers so they can leave reviews on specific products, follow these steps.
You can choose to access your quick review link from your
Main dashboard or
From the menu
From your main dashboard
1. In your dashboard, find the 'Quick Review Link' option under your stats.
2. Choose from the store icon (shop with star) for store reviews, or the product icon (t-shirt with star) for product reviews.
3. Copy the link and send it to your customers!
How to find the Quick Review Link on your dashboard
From the Menu
1. In the left-hand menu, navigate to Content > Reviews.
2. Navigate to the green + Add Review button at the top right of the screen.
3. Select the Ask Customers block.
4. Click Write Review Link
5. Choose if you want to send a store review or a specific product review.
You can search for specific products by using the search bar
Click 'Choose' to select the product
6. Copy link.
7. Send to customers!
How to find the Quick Review Link from your menu
You can also print out a QR code to use to collect reviews when interacting with your customers in the real world.
You can print off your QR code and use it
In your retail stores
As an insert in the packaging
At pop-up events
You can also customize links with unique parameters like
For example, you can ask for a review using the following link https://fera.review/storename?name=Joe&[email protected]&title="What Did You Think?"
Use the Parameters
With the '&' in between each parameter AND add double quotes " " at the beginning and end of the title text that you want to appear.
It will show up like this for your customer
In your dashboard, you will see this:
📝 Note: The reviews from your quick links will not be verified by Fera.