You can display photos and videos beautifully on your product page with Fera once you have collected them through ongoing review request campaigns or one-time campaigns.
Steps to Adding a Photo & Video Gallery
Navigate to the Widget section in the left-hand menu.
Click the + New Widget button or the + Add Widget section in the drop-down.
Choose the Photos & Videos widget.
Select Product Page.
Customize the product Photos & Videos widget
You can find information about how to customize all widgets in the Widget Customization documentation.
This doc will talk about specific customizations for the 'Photo & Video' widget.
Design - Themes
Fera will select the default theme for your photos to be displayed.
You can change the theme and style for your photos under the 'Design' tab.
You can choose from
You can see the general layout on the preview screen.
Note: Your photos will not be loaded into the preview screen. You'll only see placeholders.
Where the photo and video theme will appear in the live editor
You can further customize your photo gallery under the Custom Styles section.
Content - Choosing photos and videos
You can choose which photos to display under the Content tab.
Under the Source section, you can decide if you want
Fera to automatically show approved reviews for that item
To choose the photos and videos to display yourself
By default, Fera will automatically show all photos and videos of the item.
To change the source of photos
Click on the 'CHANGE' link.
Select Let Met Choose.
Click the down arrow on the Add Photos or Videos button
You can select
Choose From Existing
Content - Choosing Photos
5a. If you selected Choose Existing, you can select from your existing photo.
When done, click the green Add Selected button.
5b. If you want to import new photos or videos, Select if you want to add photos or videos on the next screen.
5c. You can upload photos and videos from your device, URL, CSV, or import from Facebook.
Note: This is a good option if you have content on external websites or on social media that you have been tagged in.
6. Click Launch when you are happy with your content.
7. Click the Open New Tab button to view your changes on your website
Create a Dedicated All Photo & Video Review Page
To create a dedicated page that shows photos and videos submitted by your customers please follow these instructions:
1. Create a page in your Content Management System (CMS) or store that would normally contain any kind of content (like blog content)
2. Add the All Reviews widget to your Fera account
3. Under the first tab, under Location on Page
4. Click Change
4. Choose 'HTML Tag'
5. Copy the HTML it gives you
6. Edit your CMS custom page using the HTML mode (not the WYSIWYG mode) and insert the tag you copied in Step 5
7. In the widget editor back in Fera, click the Refresh icon on the preview browser window. It will indicate FOUND if you have installed the code correctly.
For more information on HTML Tag Mode check out the dedicated help doc.